Visual FoxPro ® Specialists
We are the experts in Visual FoxPro(VFP) with over 20 years experience developing commercial systems in FoxPro and Visual FoxPro. We specialise in development, system analysis and now conversions of small applications, SMB systems, large ERPs.
Contact Us to get a real-world assessment of your legacy FoxPro or current Visual FoxPro systems. We can provide in depth advice, and development services to help your business convert from the following systems:
- FoxPro for DOS (legacy)
- FoxPro for Windows (legacy windows 3.1)
- Visual FoxPro (current)
Quids offers comprehensive analysis of legacy FoxPro or current Visual FoxPro systems to help you along one of these development paths:
- improving the performance of your current Visual FoxPro system
- converting your legacy FoxPro system to the current Visual FoxPro version
- converting your legacy FoxPro or current Visual FoxPro system to a another technology (.NET + SQL Server)
In 2003, David Bower ran a session at the OzFox User Conference on our converter system and at the end of the session made the converter program freely available (as is) to the VFP community. His presentation and the converter program are available for download. It is a reasonably complicated process though and if you want help, please Contact Us.
Any business who is running a legacy FoxPro or current Visual FoxPro application will benefit from an analysis by Quids Technology.
Following are some typical client profiles:
- Businesses seeking an analysis to discover how their operations would benefit from a conversion to a new technology platform
- Businesses and individuals who may not be aware of the full range of their system's features and functionality
- Small medium and large businesses seeking ongoing maintenance and development
Your Future - Your Business
Contact Us to discuss your Visual FoxPro System and we'll give you straight forward, plain language insight into your systems and options. Our developers are available to work directly with your IT or technical staff.